- Time Magazine’s Moneyland blog called our approach “radical, if obvious.” They ask: “Instead of using charitable donations to set up elaborate programs (and to cover hefty administrative costs for those programs), all in the name of helping the poor, why not just give the money directly to poor people, in as efficient a way as possible?”
- NPR’s Planet Money blog covered our approach, calling it a “simple but radical.”
- The Boston Globe’s Brainiac blog, which discusses “illuminating thoughts from the world of ideas,” wrote about our ongoing evaluation.
- The authors at Marginal Revolution made a donation and blogged about it.
- GiveWell blogged about us, calling us “a charity to watch.”
Candid thoughts from staff, donors, and recipients on our work and the broader movement towards cash transfers.
Back to List