With just a few days left in 2016, GiveDirectly continues to raise funds to support families living in extreme poverty. You can help by donating directly now or by taking the time to do any of the below:
- Help close the $7M funding gap for Universal Basic Income which represents roughly 5,000 individuals in poverty we still need to cover, by either providing a basic income yourself or by asking others to take part.
- Follow 5 recipients on GDLive. See what you learn / let us know your thoughts.
- Share news on social media about our basic income evaluation or cash more broadly.
- Simply ask five friends if they think it’s a good idea to give money to poor people. We’ve found these conversations incredibly rewarding and ultimately uplifting, as we slowly work to clear up misleading and harmful stereotypes.
- Refer exceptional talent our way, especially a potential Head of Engineering.